Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'll never do 'Bigg Boss' again: Ashutosh Kaushik

IANS

NEW DELHI: Life for young dhaba owner Ashutosh Kaushik has taken an upward swing ever since he participated in television reality shows. But after winning 1 crore on "Bigg Boss", he doesn't wish to take part in such a programme ever again.

"If I get a chance to be a part of 'Bigg Boss' again, I will not do it for sure. It's not that I can't spend time again there, but I don't want to do it because I don't want to snatch someone else's chance of winning the show," Ashutosh said over phone from Mumbai.

This year has been pleasantly unpredictable for Ashutosh. He ran a roadside eatery just a year ago but then Lady Luck began to smile upon him and he got selected for adventure reality show "MTV Roadies 5.0" which he later won.
Read more:
http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1208700

No comments: